BREAKING NEWS - THE GOVERNMENT HAVE ISSUED A LIST OF COUNTRIES THAT ARE EXEMPT FROM ALL BUT ESSENTIAL TRAVEL-FIND THE LIST ATTACHED IN THIS LINK BELOW
The Beaches Are Open
Today it has been announced that from 4th July there are a number of countries that we can now travel to without the need for us to quarantine on arrival back into the UK. We have put the link to the Foreign Office list so you can check out the countries on the list as at today. We expect that this list will change and update on a regular basis as countries become covid safe.
There are however a few really important points to consider:
1. If you re planning on travelling overseas then please keep up to date with the latest travel developments for your destination.
2. Consider your own circumstances and health and remember you will need to wear a face mask/cover on all flights
3. Find out about entry requirements as countries may have restrictions like screening and quarantine that may impact your travel arrangements.
4. Hotels and apartments are taking COVID very seriously and safety measures are in place and will be reviewed and updated on a regular basis. Many hotels have implemented social distancing measures around pools and beaches, in restaurants and have also put other extra measures in place to keep you safe.
5. Make sure you travel with insurance and you have the appropriate cover for your trip.
6. Be prepared to comply with measures at your destination
7. When you do arrive back into the UK, you will be required to provide details of your journey and contact details.
8. If you have booked with me you will be aware that through this entire crisis we have been available at all times and this will continue whilst we start to get people travelling again. We have a 24-hour contact number and will be here to offer any help your support or information you need.
We know that many of our clients (it is about a 50/50 split) will want to travel but also many won't this summer. Either way is a personal choice but please be assured that whatever your decision we can help you with a late booking or a booking for 2021 so you have something to look forward to.
Please contact us if you need any further information. If you are travelling to a destination, not on the list imminently then please contact us, but if your travel date is outside of the next few weeks then the situation will change again a few times by then. As soon as we have any updates we will be in contact.
Please call me or message me if you have any further questions regarding restrictions upon arrival in your chosen destination